Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 7555.284 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,570,710 (1,267 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)