Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7606.232 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,000,606 (1,578 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)