Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7683.921 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,461,500 (1,882 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)