Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8746.542 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,271,996 (1,975 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)