Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9862.131 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,116,764 (1,938 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)