Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11104.942 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,681,430 (1,952 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)