Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 1646.342 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,119,101 (Mex$ 5,539) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)