Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Victoria, Mexico and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 1713.461 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,288,584 (Mex$ 5,421) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)