Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1508.848 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,659,315 (Mex$ 6,402) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (31 minutes ago)