Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1815.125 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,378,627 (Mex$ 10,125) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)