Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3223.161 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,302,599 (Bs 5,989) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)