Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3252.528 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,754,856 (Bs 3,614) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)