Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.522 IRR / PYG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,450,948 (2,616,872 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)