Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.792 IRR / PYG *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,024,560 (2,948,323 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)