Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,274,286 (Bs 17,344,736) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)