Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3252.528 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 93% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,072,366 (Bs 4,634) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (43 minutes ago)