Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3670.083 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,292,899 (Bs 7,709) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)