Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3171.234 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,528,834 (Bs 3,951) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)