Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,449,773 (€331) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (41 minutes ago)