Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 32911.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cincinnati, Ohio (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,091,665 ($793) in Cincinnati, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)