Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.433 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,441,016 (Rp 3,469,096) in Cimahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (about 1 hour ago)