Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.438 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,636,450 (Rp 6,002,237) in Cimahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (28 minutes ago)