Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.423 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,437,720 (Rp 3,481,961) in Cimahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (22 minutes ago)