Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.046 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,139,949 (Rp 5,298,180) in Cimahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)