Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.948 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,726,754 (₩646,908) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)