Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.141 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,956,832 (₩454,077) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)