Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1016.772 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,588,045 (17,298 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)