Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 35238.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 131% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 34,449,009 ($978) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)