Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 22877.703 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 106% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,086,338 (NZ$878) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)