Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 23090.312 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,921,765 (NZ$690) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)