Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5716.762 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,697,875 (元3,970) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)