Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6082.604 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,300,524 (3,337元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)