Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 23267.843 IRRX / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,609,268 (4,043元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)