Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.290 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,786,680 (Taka 39,048) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)