Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2015. Exchange rate: 405.064 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,156,211 (Taka 25,073) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)