Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 595.971 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,749,739 (руб 33,139) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)