Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 602 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2510.887 IRR / MDL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,108,341 (8,407 Leu) in Chişinău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)