Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1779.951 IRR / MDL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,737,681 (10,527 Leu) in Chişinău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (38 minutes ago)