Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1597.724 IRR / MDL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,175,531 (8,246 Leu) in Chişinău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)