Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3409.118 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,398,773 (3,050 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)