Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 12881.408 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,827,596 (S/. 1,462) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)