Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 9709.015 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,865,583 (S/. 1,119) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)