Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11652.497 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,279,280 (S/. 1,655) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)