Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11012.333 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,443,209 (S/. 1,675) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)