Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1508.848 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,144,826 (Mex$ 9,375) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)