Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 4710.084 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,897,613 (元1,889) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)