Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9995.064 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,817,820 (S/. 1,282) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)