Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9824.253 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,184,596 (S/. 1,546) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (35 minutes ago)