Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.463 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,556,217 (¥102,037) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 2 hours ago)