Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.396 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,363,241 (¥58,384) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)