Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.630 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,254,631 (15,410 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (31 minutes ago)