Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 944.859 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,564,646 (13,298 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (36 minutes ago)