Cost of living comparison between Chernivtsi, Ukraine and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1235.963 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,853,501 (6,354₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)