Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1306.014 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,077,847 (11,545₴) in Cherkasy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)