Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4718.525 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,631,368 (元3,101) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)