Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5856.204 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,015,731 (元3,589) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)