Cost of living comparison between Chemnitz, Germany and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 34634.674 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,291,774 (€355) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)