Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.027 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,530,928 (руб 16,575) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)