Cost of living comparison between Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 31687.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,843,713 ($595) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)