Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 49752.011 IRRX / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 101% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,968,472 (C$954) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)