Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 34863.504 IRRX / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,686,986 (C$1,066) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)