Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 121536.383 IRRX / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 120% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 35,783,541 (C$1,132) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)