Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35237.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,825,372 ($818) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)