Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 32151.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,017,972 ($685) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)