Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 46360.573 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,662,599 (€532) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)