Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 47906.980 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,256,279 (€585) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)