Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 75339.202 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 82% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,910,385 (€527) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)