Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 122509.797 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 91% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,466,136 (€577) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)