Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 47808.507 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,897,406 (€521) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)