Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6579.907 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,281,751 (元3,386) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)