Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.493 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,663,612 (₩606,101) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)