Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 937.536 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,904,075 (9,497 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)