Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4708.250 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,938,634 (元3,385) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)