Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 575.225 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,504,026 (₨32,168) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)