Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 512.912 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,664,402 (₨40,288) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)