Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 45898.366 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,613,012 (€558) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)