Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 310.344 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,669,972 (₨44,048) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)