Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1074.146 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,021,314 (20,501 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)