Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 917.666 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,497,761 (20,157 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (37 minutes ago)