Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 900.646 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,327,839 (13,688 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)