Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1279.543 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,888,308 (11,636 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)